Skip to content
- Curator “EcoFreq-o” Online group sound art show responding to issues around sonic culture, sustainability and climate change https://eco-freq-o.netlify.app/
- Curator “With Realistic Sound” Group Sound Art Exhibition. 29th January – 26th February. Gallery 46, Whitechapel, London, UK.
- Sound Art Commission + Fine Art Photography Collaboration with Sharon Young Studio + University of Roehampton
- Curator: Surround Sound Listening Series. We Are All Bats Sound Arts Festival. 19th October – 3rd November. Leytonstone, Walthamstow, Chingford, UK.
- Curator “Amelioration” Group Sound Art Exhibition. 26th-30th April. Gallery 46, Whitechapel, London, UK.
- Commissioned: Sound Installation. Soundscapes (MEX-UK) National Sound Archive, Mexico City. With Robin “Scanner” Rimbaud, Katarina Matiasek and Nicola Woodham. Supported by the British Council
- Intermedia Installation. Rundgang. KHM Cologne.
- Commissioned Sound Installation. DredSpace #1: Blood and Fire at Local Anaesthesia Exhibition, New Cross, London
- Sound Designer for Immersive Theatre. Theatre Venture “Cells”, Stratford Town Hall.
- Sound Installation and Experimental Film or-bits, Quare Gallery, London
- Invited Artist. Prisma International Forum of Contemporary Dance, Mexico
- Sound Design Commission Underwater audio cinema for Wetsounds 4-channel site- responsive hörspiel. Clissold Pool, Stoke Newington, London
- Commission An Audible History of Sound Art Hour-long A-V exploration of historical sound art. Toured U.K. (Bangor, Newcastle, Oxford, Brighton, London and All Tomorrow’s Parties)
- Interactive sound installation Blank Tape Village Fete, Cecil Sharp House, Camden, London
- Sound Design for animation: Design for London. Open City Exhibition, Somerset House, London
- Sound Commission Sound piece for book and CD publication 101 Things to do with a Dead Artist
- Artist Residency Kunstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral, Bad Ems, Germany in association with TRAIN Research Centre, Chelsea College of Art
- Sound Recordist. Goldhawk Productions for BBC Radio 4 Drama
- Fine Art Commission Series of digital prints. Tula Centre for Contemporary Art,Russia, April 2007 Moscow Book Arts Fair, June 2007
- Site-specific sound installation Cold Storage Exhibition. Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
- Immersive Performance Installation Betrayed by the Senses Exhibition. Bargehouse Gallery, Oxo Tower, South Bank, London Multi-channel audio installation/puppet performance.
- Performance/ Sound installation and short film T.R.O. Factory, Schöneweider, Berlin
- Outdoor Radio-sound installation Resonance FM. Bestival, Isle of Wight
- Also, previously with Resonance FM, a range of live radio work including: A re-contextualisation of Rime of the Ancient Mariner, a retrospective of Chrislo Laas with Chris Bohn (Editor of The Wire), sessions with Irving Welsh, Alabama 3, Band of Holy Joy and others.
- Radiophonic Sound Art Installation Il Journées Theatrales de Chefchaouen, Morocco
- Multimedia Dada Performance with Luna Nera, Dadafest Wochen Festival, Sihlpapierfabrik, Zurich